Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was afraid of this.

Well, it happened. Something I have been trying to avoid for almost 5 months now. Yes, it is gross but I thought I would share. Claira spit up in my mouth. I was holding her over my head looking up at her, she was smiling and laughing and out it came. I tried to dodge but it came too fast. It was awful. I was screaming (scared Claira half to death) and Brandon came running in. Unaware that it was in my mouth he did what we always do when one of us gets spit up on- he got a burp cloth and tried to clean me and Claira off. I was screaming- "Take her, it's in my mouth!!!" It was disgusting but also hilarious. You should have been there.

And in the latest Claira news:
She has figured out how to scoot around on the floor in the past two days. She is everywhere- ate the corner off of a book while I was putting clothes away in her room. She has also figured out how to push off with her feet when she is laying in the bed. She wakes up screaming because her head is rammed up on the bars of the crib. No, it doesn't matter how far down on the other end I put her. And today she turned completely around in the crib and rolled over. I don't even know how she had room to do all of that. She is pretty excited about her mobility. I think she will be crawling real soon. I'm not sure if I am ready to have her mobile- I think she will stay at my feet all the time. Oh well, here it comes.

And in Tittle family news:
Brandon's mom is flying in today to stay for a few weeks and help keep Carter while Ben and Amy go on a trip. I am so excited about having her here and having an adult to hang out with during the day. We are also going to Atlanta this weekend to see my family. I am super excited about getting out of town for a few days. I love where we live but I love to travel too. Claira will turn 5 months old while we are there. Crazy how time flies.


A couple pictures of our dimple face girl.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Disgustingly hysterical! I seriously laughed out loud... and then hoped Abby never does that to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Best. story. ever.

i really wish i had been there to see that :)