Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brandon's Birthday.

Brandon had an awesome Birthday. When I get as many gifts as he does, I think it's pretty great.

Brandon came home for lunch on Friday and had bought me a new CD I had really been wanting. (Never mind that it was TJ McLoud's new children's CD.)
Christy, Collin, Ben, Amy, Carter and Lloyd all came over for Brandon's birthday dinner. We made taco stack up and I made a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. We had a great time and Lloyd brought his Wii over.
Then today, Brandon surprised me with a date. He had it all planned out and Ben and Amy took care of Claira. We went to Little Rock (stopped by the mall to check out the Gymboree sale). Next, we saw Batman on the IMAX. It was sooo good. Then, we went to dinner at P.F. Chang's (my favorite). On the way home we stopped by Krispie Kreme to get some donuts for us and Ben and Amy. It was a wonderful date. **

**Side note: In case you didn't know, we don't really have the money right now for such an evening out. A wonderful couple that we are close to gave Brandon some money and told him that he had to take me out with it and had to get a babysitter. As always, God keeps blessing us.


Happy 27th Birthday Brandon! (Yes, that's right 27... he thinks he's getting old).


Carter and Claira enjoying Brandon's party.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

That sounds amazing! I'm so glad you guys were able to enjoy a night out like that. (Excellent food choices, by the way...) :)

Aleta said...

I'm glad y'all had a great time celebrating. Can't wait to wish him happy birthday in person next week! (and give Claira a kiss too!) See you soon!