Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Three Years.

Just a few things have happened in the past three years (most of which I never dreamed would happen).

  • We got married.
  • I gained an incredible second family.
  • Brandon got his masters.
  • I worked for Student Publications (after getting my youth ministry degree).
  • Brandon got hired full time by Church and Family.
  • We bought a house.
  • I started working at Harding Academy.
  • We went to Nicaragua several times.
  • Three new nephews were born.
  • We bought a new car.
  • Took several trips (New York, Colorado, Gulf Shores, New Mexico, Atlanta, St. Louis, Houston, etc.)
  • We still live in Searcy,AR.
  • We became parents!!
Brandon and I have been so blessed these past three years. I can't believe what all God has allowed us as a married couple to do. He has given us more than I could have ever imagined. I woke up this morning to the sound of birds singing outside my window, to a little girl cooing in the bassinet, to my husband saying Happy Anniversary. I don't think life could get any sweeter.
Hope your day is a blessed one.

Christmas 2007 in New Mexico

Bringing our baby girl home from the hospital.

Our biggest blessing- 1 month old.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! And that's 5 nephews.

Rachel said...

So sweet! I'm so happy for you both. :)

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! Sweet picture of Claira!!!

Anonymous said...

How precious! I haven't seen that picture with the balloons before...what fun! We are blessed to know ya'll and we love you very much! You are like family to us. I can't wait to see what else God does through you!