Wednesday, May 14, 2008

9lbs. 12oz.!!!





Yes, you read it right. Claira has gained 1lb. 5oz. in three weeks. She is growing and changing so much every day. Every parent you meet will tell you to cherish each moment because they change so fast- but I never thought they meant this fast. I took her to the doctor yesterday because she has thrush on her tongue. When the nurse put her on the scale I freaked out (she was also peeing all over the scale, the floor and me). It was pretty funny. So sorry for the lack of updates- watching her grow is taking up alot more time than I thought. Here are a few pictures of our beautiful girl.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yea Claira! She is a growing girl. Parker had an ear infection on Friday, and he weighed in at 15.14. Ridiculous. I hope the thrush goes away soon. She's such a cutie.

Rachel said...

She is beautiful, and I love that picture of the 3 of you together! So sweet!

Melissa said...

She looks like an angel. I love her! And thanks for finding the time to update--I know it's hard.

p.s. I hope the thrush goes away quickly...but if it gets stubborn, you are more than welcome to pick my brain for tips on getting rid of it...unfortunately, I have dealt with this a lot.