Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love Fall!

I don't know why it has taken me this long to realize how much I love this season of the year.

I started to realize it last year, I was pregnant and had a huge craving for Thanksgiving food. I'm not sure how many times I made Brandon eat turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie. I even helped serve the Thanksgiving meal in the school cafeteria so I could eat it for free! There is a restaurant in Searcy that serves this meal for the entire fall! I thought it was just a pregnancy thing... nope- I've already started craving it.

I love the beautiful falling leaves, the cool air (Claira loves the cool breeze- she laughed all the way from the car into Walmart today), long sleeved t-shirts, pumpkins, trick-or-treating (Claira slept the whole time in her stroller), mums, sleeping under a big heavy blanket, not turning on the AC/Heat, a crock pot full of chili, cuddling on the couch and watching football (Roll Tide!).

Hope you have a pumpkin pie filled weekend!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my...that dress is so adorable. And so is the model! I love fall too especially since it means seeing y'all in a few weeks!