Sunday, October 19, 2008

6 months on Wednesday!

I can't believe our little girl will be 6 months old this week. Oh, how time flies. Brandon and I have been thinking back to the day she was born and how fast our life changed and how great it is now. We are blessed far beyond what we deserve.
My top 6:
1. The way she wakes up in the morning- talking, smiling and now bouncing in the bed.
2. The fact that she said "MaMa" this past week!
3. The way she laughs- especially at Carter when the two of them are "talking" to each other.
4. The noises she makes when she is done drinking her bottle before she goes to bed.
5. Her dimples and the giant smile that comes with them.
6.The way her face lit up when she saw me today after Bible class.

Yesterday, we went to the pumpkin patch with Ben, Amy, Carter, Christy and Collin. Christy is becoming an amazing photographer. I am so glad we live close to family, especially when they take great pictures of my child.



Happy Fall!

4 comments:

Ayesha said...

oh my word. she's so freakin adorable! awesome pics ;-) love you

Aleta said...

Happy 6-month birthday to a very special little girl! I love how she closes her eyes when she bangs a toy on her highchair tray, startling herself! She makes me laugh!

Collin and Christy said...

ok, your turn!

Josh and LB said...

Now I swear...those might be the cutest pictures! She is getting so big!