Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thanks Esh for the beautiful pictures.

My best friend from high school came to visit this past weekend. We had a great time watching Harry Potter, eating chocolate chip cookies and Krispy Kreme donuts, staying up way too late, but mostly playing with Claira. Esh is a wonderful photographer and I am so thankful she took some amazing pictures of Claira while she was here. Here are a few of the 181 pictures she took. Check out my facebook album for a few more.


Claira loving on her baby doll. She wants you to take turns loving on the doll with her.


I love her dimples.

We were singing- "My God is so BIG, so strong and so mighty. There's nothing my God can not do."


Her hair is getting too long to leave down. I like the new do when she will sit still long enough for me to fix it.

Thanks Auntie Esh for the new shades.
I can't beleive Claira turned 11 months old on Saturday. She is almost 1 and I'm not ready for it yet. We are in Atlanta for the week spending some time with my family and celebrating my nephews 2nd birthday- missing "dada" who stayed home to work.
Hope you are having a blessed week.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's just too fast! Joy, she is a living doll. I hope we can get together again soon with the girls!

Kelly said...

I love the scrunchy-nosed smile. I can't wait until Easter!