Monday, December 15, 2008

Camera Challenge

For this to make sense, please go read my sister's blog.

Joy and I do not have a DSLR camera, but I wanted to see if I could do it anyway. We have a Kodak Easyshare Z710. The results show two things. First, you can still do cool things without a DSLR. Second, you can see why DSLRs are worth their price.

The only part I was not able to do is f22. My camera only goes to f8.0. I was able to set all the other settings like my sister wrote.

Here is our Christmas tree. We refer to it as our Charlie Brown tree. We bought this tree our first Christmas together. One day we will get a bigger tree, but we love this tree because of the great memories we associate with it.

Go read my sister's instructions and post your results.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! I love your Charlie Brown tree! I'm so glad you tried it with your non-DSLR. F8 worked just fine since it's your smallest aperture. You just want a small opening, so the 6 sec exposure won't let in too much light.

Merry Christmas!

Aleta said...

It looks good to me! Can't wait to see it in person - tomorrow! Love ya!