Monday, July 14, 2008

Home from Atlanta: Packing for Cruise.

Claira and I spent this past week with my family in Atlanta while Brandon was in Nicaragua. It was the longest amount of time we have been apart since we were dating. I had a wonderful time but it was alot harder than I thought (just ask Kelly who I called crying one night). I have an amazing husband and I think I must have forgotten how awesome he is until he was gone. I am so thankful that I am not a single mom- I have so much more respect for those women who are. All that to say, I am glad to be home and glad my husband is home too but, we are once again packing our stuff.... this time to go on a cruise with Brandon's family. I have major mixed emotions right now. I am excited about our vacation and a little sad because Claira can't go with us. She is spending the week with my Mom, Dad and Grandma in Pensacola. So, pray for me as I leave my 12 week old for 5 nights.

Here are a few pictures of Claira in Atlanta- she is getting so big.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Such a pretty girl. We miss you guys! Have fun on the Cruise.