Thursday, June 26, 2008

Uplift Week 2: The Snellvile Army.

Week 2 of Uplift is always wonderful. I have a group of ladies (and a few of their husbands) that come from the Snellville church to help me do whatever I need done. They are awesome! I just give them a list and I don't have to worry about a thing- registration, t-shirts, Uplift Central, snacks for the counselors, sitting with Claira when I had to do something, filling out annoying dorm forms, mowing our yard(Brandon really doesn't have time for that right now)... the list could go on forever. They come in a day early and get it all done and then today, they helped get stuff ready for next week before they leave in the morning. If only I could convince them to stay for three weeks.
Just wanted to say thanks to my Snellville Army for spending their vacation time helping me make week 2 a wonderful experience for about 900 teens.

No comments: