Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello Everybody

We have decided that with the expected arrival of Claira, we had better join the blogging community so that everyone can stay up to date on what is going on. We are 39 days and counting. We are very excited about this gift from God we are about to receive.

Right now, we are working on getting the nursery ready. The painting started on Monday. We'll put some pictures up soon so you can see what it looks like.


This is one of our pictures of Claira. It is pretty old though. We haven't scanned a more recent one. I'll try to get on that.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Yippee! Welcome to blogging land. It's a fun place to be. We can't wait to see you guys in about a week! Whoo-hoo!!!

Melissa said...

Wow--I can't believe it's so close! I am so happy that soon we'll have another girly-girl princess in our family! I just knew y'all would start blogging with a new baby coming ;-)

Brooke Shands said...

Hey Joy Beth! Welcome to the blog world!! I am so glad we will be getting baby updates! Hope to soon see some pictures of you! Love ya!

Ayesha said...

i love you.

Rachel said...

Welcome, friend. :) I'm excited to see more pictures of your sweet girl, soon!

Campus Student Ministry said...

You are in my daily prayers! You guys are going to be the greatest parents.